Thursday 2 February 2012

I am tempted...

I can honestly say I am not one for shopping constantly, I find I appreciate my clothes more when it's one thing I buy every now and again. That being said, if I see something I absolutely  adore then that's it. I MUST have it there and then. An example of this would be my lovely new parka jacket from Dorothy perkins, not your typical khaki colour but an 'antique brass' as Google tells me. Maybe slightly darker and brownier but I am a fan.
The main reason for this post is this picture below. Jack wills in the sale (I still hope) and I need it. Never been a huge fan of velvet but on this dress, well it felt pretty damn good.Why I didn't get it there and then I really don't know. Well maybe the price (£139 sale price!). A big regret now. For a night out in Epsom, this is highly over the top yet, I don't care, I'm sure someone will have a glamorous dinner party soon, I'll wear it then of course. If there's anyone generous out there, get in touch...I need this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment