Monday 27 February 2012

Valentines Day

I need to keep this as updated as possible and I'm failing miserably so far. Forgive me.
 Anyway, I decided to ramble on about that day that some people dread whereas others seem to do something rather lovely. I went with option two this time round and celebrated valentines day in a random but lovely way and was a very lucky girl. 
 I've never been one to get into it as much since it is mainly society pressuring you to do at least one thing but me and Eddie, the boyfriend, thought we should do something not so typical and go swimming. It was very enjoyable and I certainly recommend it to more couples that can't decide what to do. 

Later on in the evening we decided to do something a little more typical and go out for a meal.  I chose this simple black lacy dress from H&M, my black little bag complete with my Russell and Bromley black boots to keep in with the black simple theme. The boots do have a story behind them but I'll save that for another post...







No comments:

Post a Comment