Thursday 15 March 2012

Searching high and low for a Student House

   Emily Arabadjian, Rebecca Elizabeth and I were strolling along Epsom high-street yesterday searching in every letting agency and calling everyone we knew to see if anything was available. A massive NO is the only answer we got. The one time we're organised and we get absolute zilch.
  However, this does not destroy my excitement for hunting for a new home and finding a room which I can make my own. This will be done by sticking photos and other visual memories everywhere but most of all finding the prettiest furnishings around. I may not be able to afford these products but there's no harm in looking now is there? 
I shall start off with my bedroom which is going to resemble something quite like this...



 With a fancy purple lamp to match...
and because I just can't get enough of the colour, a set of purple tumbler's for the kitchen...

  To finish off, a packed walk in closet would do me quite nicely, especially one resembling Eva Longoria's here. 
  Of course, being a student I'll be looking at something very far away from this ideal living space but if anyone out there is feeling generous, don't hesitate to help me out. 


                                                                                 
Google images
 

1 comment:

  1. A walk-in closet is the DREAM!
    :D
    xx Emily

    ReplyDelete