Wednesday 2 May 2012

Summer's on it's way. D&G Inspiration.

Despite the awful weather that keeps surrounding the different parts of England and the fact that it has no intention of leaving, it is certainly not ruining my excitement for the summer which, I hope, is arriving soon. Even if the sun doesn't make a good enough appearance in this country, I'm positive I'll be satisfied with the rays, most likely burning me, on my delightful holiday in the tropical country Turkey. With this in mind, it came to my awareness that the majority of my wardrobe is filled with dull coloured garments which I'm not prepared to wear along the boiling streets of Marmaris. I am now on the hunt for some striking coloured clothing to brighten up this wardrobe of mine.
 First item on my list are these funky little Ray Bans from ASOS. I've never been a great fan of patterned sunglasses, I like to keep it simple. However, if I decide to wear an item of my not so florescent clothes then these brilliant sunnies will certainly spark give the outfit a bit of spark. They are indeed out of my price range costing £140 yet, I'm sure I can find a knock-off pair at a Turkish market. No one will ever know.  

Even though they look like they could break my neck as soon as I take one step in them, I'm pretty sure they'll be worth the pain. Animal print is the one pattern I can't get enough of and the one thing I need more of. I think I'll start collecting more of this popular print starting with this pair from River Island.


Flicking through different designer's collections for Spring/Summer 2012, it seems as if D&G's final collection has inspired me. Their last designs consist of nothing but vivid, bright garments that everyone was impressed by. Don't get me wrong, I would never wear something just because it's on trend at the time. However it seems my recently bought printed play suit from TK Max will be well received in the world of fashion this summer.

Keep looking for updates on here. I'm off to Paris soon so make sure you read up on all my adventures there.

Vogue
River Island
ASOS











No comments:

Post a Comment